Thursday, March 4, 2010

Bliss

By Theodore R. Goyins, III "TRG3"
"Customized Writing"

Certainly I have been mistaken for years
Always confused for pleasure
Here not for your entertainment
But rather to feed your soul
Feel me in every inch of you, allow me in
I am the sensation felt after the sweetest kiss
The refreshing taste to quench your thirst
Lasting for a lifetime so that you will remember me with every step you take
It is something that comes over you when you truly experience me
Leaving you in a state of disbelief
Captivating your thoughts for more than a moment
Elevating you beyond gravity
Floating to the reaches of heaven
Leveling off at the point where our souls collide
I become a part of you and you a part of me
This is the place where space and time are infinite
Take me in with each breath
Inhaling what it truly feels like to be on Cloud 9
For this is no ordinary experience of bliss





Thoughts of TRG3 Collection , copyright © 2010
Any unauthorized reproduction of the Thoughts of TRG3 Collection is strictly prohibited

No comments:

Post a Comment