Thursday, April 29, 2010

There Will Never Be

By Theodore R. Goyins, II

*Excerpt from My Book"


I like to think I will forever live in your memory
Even when death comes upon me
Leaving you with the lasting thoughts of the way I held you when you thought love let you go
The times when love could overcome any hurt or pain you once experienced
I want to be forever in your memory, legendary
We won't make love, we will make history
In your brain my name will remain
Simply because there will never be one like me
Treating you like the queen you were born to be
There will never be.......



Thoughts of TRG3 Collection , copyright © 2010
Any unauthorized reproduction of the Thoughts of TRG3 Collection is strictly prohibited

4 comments:

  1. You made me realize that I need to treasure my moments with him, so that his name, his touch and his presence are ingrained in me till the end of time. Love is truly a treasure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know who doesn't want to be loved that way, but if anyone were to love me like that they need to be a living legend because I couldn't bare to lose them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. all of these excerpts are such a tease! i am ready for the book release :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Muy bueno! Yo realmente lo quise! Me tocó más cuando dijo... "Leaving you with the lasting thoughts of the way I held you when you thought love let you go"
    P

    ReplyDelete